Monday, November 9, 2009

Nekocon 12 2009!

Greetings!
I was able to make it to Nekocon 12 this year! I was sad that my selection was not as grand as it was last year, but I was very glad to be able to have enough to sell. :) It was definitely wonderful getting to see old and new faces alike and a bit THANK YOU(!!!) to all who purchased hats from me. It was awesome to see people walking around with hats I sold last year!

Also a big Welcome(!!!) to anyone who has come to this site from my business cards!

I am determined to get what I have in stock up on Etsy this week. Hopefully this means by the end of this week or next week I will have Cthulhu hats up and ready to be purchased! If you happen to notice that this is not the case, email me at thingamabobbin(@)gmail(.)com and give me a forceful-but-gentle kick.

I would like to state that I am also available for hat commissions if anyone is interested. Specific sizes, colors, ears, and changes are all open for discussion.

Take care everyone and I hope you all have a great week filled with lots of rest and sunshine!
-Christina

No comments: