Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bunny Hats!

Here's some of the bunny hats that I made for Nekocon. They turned out super cute and sold out. I still have material in all of these colors and I can also make them out of any other material I have. The black and pink versions of these hats were lined to keeping the fabric fuzzes out of the wearer's hair.

Gray Bunny hat with white in the ears

These next three pictures are of the back of the hats so you can see the coloring better with the ears. ^_^

Black Bunny hat with Pink fuzzy in the ears:

Pink Bunny hat with white fuzzy in the ears:

Black Bunny hat with blue fuzzy in the ears:

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. ^_^ I am currently open for commissions and would be able to finish hats in time for Christmas if contacted soon.

No comments: